Thursday, June 07, 2007

OMGosh!!!
What an unexpected surprise I received today in my mailbox!!!

Sharon over at (Norah's) sent me one of her creations ~ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE it!!!
It's is the sweetest felt bag that is decorated with a Gustav Klimt flare ~ cause she knows how much I love his work (and hers). How sweet is that! It came in the prettiest envelope all decorated and GOLD, inside it was wrapped in a gold tissue paper with beautiful ribbon and the sweetest note from Sharon, and an ATC as well. SO generous of you and again THANK YOU!

I'm so glad that I started this bloggin' thing. I'm amazed at the generosity of my fellow bloggers! I've come across the most amazing ARTISTS, eye candy, ideas, thoughts, etc. in the short time that I've been bloggin'.

Check out the links on the side of my blog ~ you'll see some of the best, most creative, and most generous ladies bloggin'. Don't just stop by ~ leave them a comment and let them know you've enjoyed what you've seen and read.




WE PAINTED PANSIES ~

We had a really good time painting pansies last night. One of my favorite flowers to paint.




Lisa


Sharon
Mary Jane
(see the folder ~ that is what I telling you about the other day that I do for each of my students that come to class). They can put wax paper over it and practice on that as well as the laminated worksheets I give them in each class.

Alice ~
Alice won the drawing as well and this is what I painted for her in class.
I did a second drawing because I had an extra box from a student that wasn't able to show up and Mary Jane won that one ~ forgot to take a pic of that one.



Here are some pics of some ATC's that I did ~ they were all mailed out yesterday to some blog friends ~ hope they like them ~ I sure enjoyed creating them. I'm teaching two classes at the end of this month with all kinds of roses and since I've been searching for all different kinds of roses they are stuck in my head ~ hence, the roses coming out in my ATC's. These roses are actually from a set of German decoupage sheets that I purchased many years ago and am now finding a use for. Another reason I don't throw anything away ~ you never know when you might need it.

6 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

SURPRISE!!

Kim said...

Beautiful. I LOVE that box and the pansies are gorgeous. That was so sweet of Sharon to send you the surprise. I love to visit her blog along with many of the others on your page. You are right, they are all so creative and passionate about their art. Thanks for the great post, as always.

Southern Heart said...

What a fun post! Your treasure from your friend, Sharon, is beautiful, and I love the pansies, too. Your ATC's are especially lovely!---you are quite talented.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

What absolute joy came in your mail - Sharon's work is so spectacular!!
Your ATCs are wonderful too!!
As are the pansies paintings!
Have a delightful weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! I am SURE that anyone who you sent those ATC's to will be overjoyed with how beautiful they are. :) I know that I would..... :)
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Love your surprise!!! Thanks for visiting my blog ... (((I check your blog all the time too!!)))