Thursday, April 12, 2007

More Wednesday fun!
Here are some pics from my painting class last night ~ we painted Gerber Daisies


Dee ~ Her husband purchased a gift certificate for her to come to a painting class ~ this was her first and aren't her daisies gorgeous! She is a complete riot as well and has a fantastic laugh!















Lisa


















Connie















Mother and Daughter painting duo ~
Stephanie and Kim
They stayed late and painted a butterfly on theirs.

Here is the one I painted during class and KIM WON the drawing for it.
















Got to get ready for my painting class tomorrow - we are painting dogwood - one of my favorite flowers. I'll share pics with you tomorrow.
Have a great THURSDAY!

2 comments:

Donna, The Decorated House said...

It is fun seeing these paintings from the classes. Painting is such a wonderful thing for people to treat themselves to like that.

Pretty ATC's too.
Donna

Stephanie said...

I had such a great time as always. Thanks for being such an awesome teach and an amazing person. You're the best Sandy :-)