Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Happy Valentine's Day!
Here is a Valentine from me to you!
I painted it yesterday - not how I usually paint FUSCIA but after you look of it and see how it actually grows - they look just like hearts. Thought is was the perfect flower to paint for my Valentines.
Feel free to print it, use it, alter it however you wish!










I got this gorgeous Valentine in the mail yesterday from my BLOG friend Sharon/Norah's. The scan doesn't do it justice - it's beautifully made and I'm sure the original artwork is even better in person. Thanks for thinking of me Sharon.



















I have a painting class this morning - we're painting Daffodils. I have special goodies for my students today and will share pics with you later as to not spoil the surprise.

To all my friends and family ~ I love you ~ have a FABULOUS VALENTINE'S DAY!
Hugs and Kisses from me to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your painting is lovely...as always!! and what a cool valentine you recieved!!
YES please on the nursery school....do they take students on a "boarding" basis...URGH!!
XOXOXO

Cami said...

oooh, gorgeous gorgeous painting! and I'm loving the rooster paintings below - your students are fantastic!

BTW - I have the SAME door bucket on my front door! I'll have to take a picture and post it on my blog in the next few days. AND - if I'm not mistaken, I have fuchsia's in it - how funny is that?