Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays - last post til Christmas!
Loaded a bunch of pictures and hit the delete button so will have to wait until after Christmas to show what I've been up to. Broke down and did teacher gifts - couldn't convince myself that I didn't need to make anything and that a box of chocolate was fine - but that just isn't me.
I'm looking forward to spending time with my in-laws and family for Christmas. Looking forward to not getting on my computer which I do way too much.
I wish all of you a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!

Here is on pic that I managed to not delete by chance - a cake plate that my friend Carrie ordered for her friend for Christmas - she made a red velvet cake to put on the plate - YUM.






















I have yet to address and mail out my Christmas cards and letter. I thought about taking my address book and the box of cards but don't know that I'd sit and do them - sorry friends! Thanks for your cards and I'll get mine out hopefully the day after Christmas :(

No comments: