Saturday, September 02, 2006

Family weekend
Soccer season and bowling leagues kick off next weekend and this is our last family weekend together at home where we really have no where to be and no schedule to follow! We LOVE weekends like this and starting next weekend we'll be going in many different directions getting kiddos to certain places. We are fortunate that we don't have too busy a schedule on a normal basis and even when the kids are involved we limit it to one activity at a time so that we aren't going in 50 different directions every day of the week. It's gray outside ~ makes me just want to crawl up on the couch with a blanket and my family and watch movies. When you walk outside though - it's HOT and humid and if the clouds clear it is suppose to be up to 92 degrees today.
Told you I'd keep you up to date on the gas prices - $2.49 a gallon today. Not to shabby and hope it keeps coming down especially before the holidays.
I've started painting fall and Christmas things and will share as I get them done.
Have a fantastic Labor Day weekend!


















This plate had a white poinsetta on it from this summer when I went to Super Convention. I hated it! So I cleaned it off and painted something for fall. Think I might add some acorns to go with the leaves on the border of the plate.

No comments: