Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Creative Painting Convention ~ Vegas Paints 2013
What a busy but fun week in Vegas last week. I took some amazing classes and learned so many techniques.
All three paintings were done with Permalba Oils and I think all are getting framed and being hung in our house.
Each of them still need a touch her and there - haven't had a chance or the energy to get that done since getting home but will soon and then get them framed for hanging!
























I was honored that my friend Dawn asked me to help out in her booth! If you don't have a subscription to Interactive Artist Magazine you need to get one! FULL of painting and creating inspiration! :) She was also a sweetheart and let me sell my packets in the booth as well!
She used two of my paintings too on her banner (see below). :) Thanks Dawn! You rock my friend!
















Dessert at the Bellagio with Barb and Patty























 

Monday I took an all day class with Bill Bayer ~ we painted Constable's painting (1800's) and I LOVED this class and learned so many techniques.

None of us were quite sure what the boy on the left was doing ~ we all thought he fell or was dead ~ but he is actually drinking water from the small pond.











 


Tuesday, I took an all day class with Dorothy Dent and again learned so many new techniques! She is such a patient and wonderful teacher.
This mill is actually located here in Georgia (have never been to it) but thought that was cool that it was in my home state.






 

Thursday, I took an all day Bill Bayer class ~ After the Storm and again ~ so many new and different techniques learned!! I can't wait to try all the things I learned in my own designs!

Will add some touches here and there to all of the paintings and then I think I'm going to get them frame and actually hang in them in my house!






 





 

No comments: