Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SPRING TIME  ~ well in paint class anyway!
We painted tulips using wOils this past Monday in paint class. I couldn't decide which color (there are soooooo many tulip colors) and there are so many different varieties of tulips that I love so I painted two paintings and had the familiy decide ~ the yellow with red stripes won the vote so that is what I taught.

I loved how both turned out so I ended up giving my students a color picture, supply list and pattern for the pink ones as well.
Everyone did a beautiful job on theirs and I they learned so many techniques they can use on other paintings their working on.
Some decided not to put stripes on their tulips ~ liked the plain yellow tulips instead. :)



























Beverlyn























Fran
























Deborah

(Deborah and Fran) are attending their first Donna Dewberry workshop at Plaid Headquarters in Atlanta! They're gonna have so much fun! :) Enjoy ladies!
























Glo























Pat
























Patty
























Roz























Sandi


Jenny
 























Ellen's























Lisa

Looking forward to seeing spring flowers popping up from the ground! The trees have already started to bloom and the birds are beginning to hang out in the trees in our backyard - lots of chirpping which I love to hear!

Have a blessed day!
Sandy

No comments: