Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Spring!
 
We've had some beautiful Spring weather going on down here in Middle GA and I'm loving it!
I am really super ready for SUMMER - I'd much rather be HOT than COLD any day!
 
I've been painting up a storm lately - getting ready for classes and have enjoyed just playing around in the studio while my pups lay in the window sunbathing next to me!
 
 
I'm teaching my Signs of Spring tomorrow in class and love these little canvases (4x4). Gonna show them how they can display or hang them and bring some SPRING indoors!
 
 
 
I was playing around with containers and have wanted to paint this urn for a while. Still on a rose painting kick too so I painted some pink roses in it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another friend is having a birthday in April so I painted these white roses for her. Love the way they turned out and hope she likes it.
 
 
 
 
 
I had a lady contact me about painting a sign for her a few months back which she loved and she called me again to paint a sign for her daughters upcoming wedding. Love the way it turned out! They will put a dried starfish between the names and then smaller ones on the boards below.  Looking forward to seeing pictures of those on there and at the wedding!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you have a blessed day!
SMILE ~ it's CONTAGIOUS and can turn someones bad mood or day into a good one!
Blessings,
Sandy

No comments: