Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Painting up some SPRING!!
In class last week we painted some SPRING icons ~ butterflies, bird, and best nest with eggs!
We painted on 4x4 canvases and then I showed how they could displayed individually with an organza ribbon wrapped around each of them, hung on a satin ribbon or glued to a bigger canvas.

I used a Plaid Crafts stencil for the background and then we painted on our designs.








Ann

Lindsay
 

Travis






















 
Glo
 
 























Patty
























Mary


It's not been feeling much like SPRING yet and I'm so ready for some steady SPRING weather!! My house desperately needs to have the windows up while I'm cleaning and painting!  Hope we don't just skip right into the dead heat of Summer but right now I guess that would be better than being cold! lol

Hope you have a wonderful day regardless of what the weather is where you live!
Sandy

No comments: