Thursday, March 14, 2013

 Happy Birthday!
Today two very special people in my life are celebrating their birthday!

Our oldest son Austin turns 19 today!! So hard to believe 19 years has alredy flown by! I remember so many milestones in his life like they were yesterday and couldn't be PROUDER of this young man of ours!! Can't wait to spend some time with him this weekend and show his girlfriend the college town he lives in! :)



Next, my friend Nicole is celebrating her --rd Birthday!! I'm looking forward to spending some time with her today and can't wait to give her her presents!! Nicole and I do Mistletoe Market and Christmas Made in the South together and I have so much creating things with her!






 

So BLESSED to have these two amazing people in my life! Love them both and hope they have the best day ever!!
 
Smiles,
Sandy

No comments: