Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Painting and Clay Classes
You would think as little as I posted that I had classes everyday! YIKES! Didn't realize I had posted some of these already!

This past Saturday I had a wonderful class with three adorable young ladies!
We painted Butterflies & Blooms and they all did such a beautiful job!





















Then I taught a clay class and we created clay cuff bracelets and then painted monograms on them. I loved the way these turned out and had originally created them for a taping I was doing while in Vegas for Interactive Artist Magazine but a different project won the family vote so I decided to teach them as a class here instead. Kim and Lisa joined me in creating them and did a wonderful job on theirs. We had a little extra time and extra clay so I showed em quickly how to make a flower!





























Have a FABULOUS day!
Sandy


No comments: