Saturday, February 23, 2013

Roses in Woils
Yesterday I taught this design I created just before Valentine's Day!
It was challenging but everyone did such a fabulous job and I think now they all have the confidence to paint a rose! 
Missed Patty (who was sick) & Jenny who had to work and then get ready to go and visit her daddy in Florida today!






Kim

























Lanelle
























Deborah
Drove down from Atlanta to take this class!
























Fran
Drove down from Atlanta to take this class!
 


























Wanda
Drove over from Alabama to take this class!
























Pat
Drove down from Atlanta to take this class!
























Glo
Drives up from Brunswick to take classes (4 hours each way!)
























Barb

Ellen's

Alicia & her mom Lisa 







I'm getting ready for Vegas Paints! Looking forward to taking some amazing classes, filming with Interactive Artist Magazine and working in the Interactive Artist Mag. booth with Dawn!
Also, looking forward to seeing all my friends and of course can't wait to shop at the trade show!

Will hopefully share lots of pics on my blog when I get back and will try to post daily on FB!

Have a great day!
Sandy

No comments: