Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!
 
Hope all my family and friends have the best Valentine's Day ever!
 
Remember that LOVE is the greatest of all!
I'm so blessed to have the family and friends that are in my life!
 
I'm so blessed that God brought my honey into my life 23 years ago!
He treats me like a queen!
He tells me every day how much he loves me!
He tells me ever day how beautiful he thinks I am!
He cheers me up when I'm down and consoles me when he sees me hurting!
He's my biggest encourager, supporter and cheerleader!
I've always had friends that have asked if they can borrow him ~ he cleans, cooks, does laundry and so much more!
He asks me every day what he can do for me to make my day better!
He is the spiritual leader of our house which makes me love him even more!
He is the most amazing father to our three boys and I can only hope and pray they grow up to be just like him with their wives and children (one day a very long time from now I hope) lol
It's very rare that he has a bad day! Always has a smile on his face and always looks for the good in everyone and every situation!
 
I am blessed and beyond thankful that I can call him my husband and my bestest friend!
 
Happy wife!
Sandy



 

No comments: