Julie over at EQUUS VILLA had this on her blog and well, I'm just following instructions since I read it. Hope you'll join in the fun!
HIGH SCHOOL QUESTIONAIRE ~
Everyone who reads this is officially tagged and hope you'll post your answers on your blog ~ let me know if you do so that I can come over and check out your answers.
1. Who was your best friend? Allison Morton
2. Did you play any sports? Is cheerleading a sport? I was a cheerleader
3. What kind of car did you drive? A light yellow Dodge Omni
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Out with my boyfriend (if I wasn’t on restriction)
5. Were you a party animal? No, that came after High School
6. Were you considered a flirt? Oh, Yes.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? No
8. Were you a nerd? No
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No but I did get spanked for skipping school to go to lunch once – OUCH!
10. Can you sing the fight song? No
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Tolbert
12. What was your school mascot? Trojans
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes
14. If you could go back, would you? No way!
15. What do you remember most about graduation? I had gone to the tanning bed and fell asleep ~ I was fried to a crisp and my gown was scratching me like crazy.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? No clue.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, I worked at an insurance company
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The lunch room. We were not allowed to leave campus for lunch ~ see #9.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Oh my I think so.
20. What did you do after graduation? Honestly don’t remember. I was probably selfish and did something with my boyfriend instead of my family.
21. What year did you graduate? 1985
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Scott
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Yes. I had just had a baby 3 weeks prior and flew from Iceland with a 3 wk old and a 15mth old to go to my reunion. Thankfully my sister kept the boys for me.
So, you've been officially tagged ~ would love to see your answers so let me know if you post the questionaire on your blog!
We have open house for my 5th grader tonight. I cannot believe they start school next week. He woke up this morning really anxious and a bit nervous as they have made room at the middle school for the 5th graders this year because the elementary school is overcrowded. I KNOW you are probably thinking what I'm thinking ~ I am a nervous, anxious wreck with what they will be exposed to, etc. So, hopefully tonight will answer a lot of questions like separation from the older kids, where they'll eat lunch, even entrances and exits from the school.
Hope you have a great THURSDAY!