Happy Wednesday ~
hope you are having a great week. I have no pictures to post today - sorry to disappoint ~
no pictures of art, no pictures of my workspace, no pictures of my new hairdo! My camera is being very tempermental with me at the moment. I did consider putting my face and hair on the scanner but don't think that would make for a pretty picture at all.
I've been tagged again by Sandi over at Holding Patterns
to tell you 7 things about myself that you might not know.
Like Sandi, I think I'm pretty much an open book and have share quite a bit of myself with you guys already so let's see if I can think of 7 things that you might not know about me ~
1. My second toes on both feet are longer than the others. Not only that they are crooked.
I used to LOVE wearing my older sisters shoes and since my feet were bigger than hers I had to curl my toes under so that they'd fit! I think that's why they are crooked ~ that's my theory anyway!
2. I LOVE to travel. I've been to some amazing places in my life time and these are the places outside of the US that I've been to:
Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Iceland, Azores(briefly), England, Scotland, Wales, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy, Austria.
3. I LOVE sweets. I could eat a whole box of Little Debbie Oatmeal pies! LOVE THEM!
4. I knew my husband exactly 3 months and 2 days before we married (that was 17 years ago)
and I'm still madly in love with him!
5. I am a terrible procrastinator. If I can put something off I do and that leads to #6.
6. I work well under pressure. I usually put the pressure on myself though because I procrastinated in doing something in the first place.
7. I'll be 40 this year! Next month in fact. YIKES!
So, now I have the pleasure of taggin' some people:
Adele at A Mei Mei for Mallory
Debbie at All My trips and Falls
Linda at Engraved in His Palms
Terri at Lakewood Manor
Kim at Breathless Moments
Terry at Terry's Creations
Christi at Altered Ambitions
I have to get back to painting! I can't wait to share photos with you of our craft fair booth this coming Saturday. My partner in craft crime is amazing at building things and has created the most awesome display for us to show our wares!
Bowled yesterday - I've forgotten to post my scores like I said I would but since yesterday was so awesome I just have to share ~ I bowled a 226, 211, and 142. My wrist is really giving me a hard time (possibly carpel tunnel sp??) and I have an appt. later this month for it. I almost didn't go to bowling but since I get to chaperone the 8th graders next tues. to the GA National Fair and will miss bowling next week ~ I didn't want to miss 2 weeks in a row so I went - and I'm glad that I did!
Have a great day.
Daily reminder: PLEASE CLICK ON THIS site - every day in October! http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2
Remember, I'm doing a giveaway this month - all comments left on my blog in October will go into the drawing for a piece of ART that I've created - will share that with you soon!