Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday already?!?!
Where did this week go. I guess that is what happens when you are BUSY BUSY BUSY!
Speaking of being busy ~ I hope you'll go over and check out a new blog ~


http://mandedesign.blogspot.com/

This is half of what I was telling you about in previous posts! Next will come a website - hopefully soon ~ but you know those things take time. In the meantime you can email either myself or Nicole at MandEDesigns@ourpaintedgifts.com if you are interested in anything you see!

I've gotta go and get ready for this craft fair we are doing tomorrow! Oliver Hardy Festival in Harlem, GA. If you live close by come on over and see us!

Have a fabulous holiday weekend.

9 comments:

Linda said...

Good luck at the craft fair tomorrow. I know you guys will do well. I looked at the designs blog and love a lot of the stuff you guys have painted. You are both so talented.
Love ya

Sandi McBride said...

Lots of luck at the fair, bring home scarlet ribbons for imagination...drop in on Kat In The Hat (I posted her address at my place if you don't have it) and offer her some comfort during her time of illness...headed over to the design blog now!

Justabeachkat said...

Your new site looks really good! Congrats!

Have fun at the craft fair!

Hugs!
Kat

Terry Richey said...

Have fun and good luck tomorrow. I know it will be exhausting. Don and I are headed to Gettysburg and Hershey for the long weekend. Will take pictures to share on my blog next week. Hello to Nicole and I hope you guys make lots of $$$$. Love all the designs and bet they sell like hotcakes!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I'd love to get over to Harlem~ I hope you have a great weekend!

MOM said...

I know you and Nicole are having a blast!. Love the new site. Can't wait to see all the goodies you put on it. Have a good week. Went to the Heidelberg Bazaar today. It was smalled than Ramsteins. It tis the season.
Love ya,
Mom

Unknown said...

COngrats on your new blog and goodluck at the fair!

Sugar Bear said...

Hope you had a great time at the craft fair. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I'm beginning to think I need to cut back on some volunteering!
Karla

Fran said...

Very cool blog my friend!!
I just wish i had a tiny bit of your creativity and painting ability....can't draw a straight line! Your stuff is beautiful.
I hope this weekend went well...
you may be in the bed still recovering.

Also, love those pix of your dogs!
Adorable!

Blessings~