Sunday, November 05, 2006

Still Alive and Kicking!
Just a small update to let you all know that I am still alive and kicking. I'm not curled up in a fetal position suffering from any major headaches and have to say that I have gone through "diet coke" withdrawls quite well. I'm shocked. I did have one day where I had a small faint headache most of the day but it was just very faint and nothing like I had expected. My thoughts have been clear. I don't feel like I'm running around in circles trying to get stuff done.
I actually had time to paint yesterday and will get that uploaded to share later today.
Have a fantastic Sunday ~ here are some Church billboards that I saw recently that I really liked-

If you want to be in your child's memories tomorrow, be in their lives today
Don't spend so much time trying to make a living that you forget to make a life.
"Vacancies" ~ come in and check out our rooms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, no diet coke....painful!!
You are so right on in kicking the habit, but I simply can not think of that right now!!!
Wishing you the best!!
xoxo