Saturday, November 25, 2006

Home Alone
Well, my family left today and we are all home alone. My darling hubby took everyone to the airport and I went grocery shopping. Had to restock those cupboards. I'm ready for the leftovers and pies to be gone! I need to start eating right but will probably wait until Monday! hehe. Here are some last minute pics from this morning before everyone left for the airport.


My 3 boys and their great-grandma

L to R
Kendall, Holland, Austin
GGrandma











Mom and Daughter

to me

Grandma
and Mom




Gotten all my Fall stuff put away and getting ready for Christmas. I love decorating my house all new! Never like to do the same thing year after year so have gotten rid of some stuff this year and trying some new things. Will share some pics when I get them done. Want to play in my ART room and like my brother in law (Matt) pointed out to me yesterday ~ I have a lot of projects going on all at the same time! Need to get them finished :o)


HOW RUDE OF ME!!! I must apologize and THANK my good friend Terry and her mom and dad for coming over to my house and taking PHOTOS of my family!!!!! Thank you for taking time out of being together and taking photos of my family on Tuesday evening! I so appreciate it and appreicate you and thank you for your friendship! Your parents are awesome! I see where you get your outgoing, friendly, loving spirit from!!! The pumpkin cheesecake was yummy too! Thanks for sharing that!!! :o)

No comments: