Wednesday, March 23, 2011


Cherry Blossoms!

It's that time of year ~ especially in Macon, GA for the Cherry Blossom festival and it seems fitting each year to paint cherry blossoms.
We painted a robin with our blossoms this year.


Sandi


























Terry



























Jenny


























Amy





























Mary



























Patty



























Pat




























Cyndee



























Barb


























Lanelle


























Glo



























Ann



























Vicki



























Bian
This was Bian's first class with me - didn't she do a fabulous job?! 



Lisa


Hopefully gonna get some spring cleaning done today! My studio is an absolute WRECK as is my new room and garage - I have WAYYYY TOOOO much stuff! Always think Oh...I can paint something on that and before I know it I have rooms full of stuff that needs to be painted! So, I'm gonna try and NOT buy anything else until I get what's in here painted and out of here!

HAPPY SPRING Y'ALL!
Sandy 


1 comment:

Carol Craig said...

Hi Sandy,

Late March and April were absolutely my favorite times to be and live in Georgia. I truly miss all of the beautiful flower and "fresh foliage". Your students did wonderful work.
Hugs, Carol