Thursday, August 28, 2008



Wednesday Paint Class

We painted the Autumn Medley tray again in paint class yesterday and everyone did such an amazing job!




Daphne

She won the drawing and got to take home the project piece I painted in class.












Sylvia

























Roz






















Alice
























Cyndy



























Emma Rose





Jenny painted with us as well but unfortunately wasn't feeling well and had to go home! Hope you are better J.









Off to create some stuff with clay! Have an awesome clay class coming up this Saturday and I'm so looking forward to it. First though I get to pick up my grandmother tomorrow night and my hubby will go back and pick up my mom after midnight.
If you LOVE to play with clay HOBBY LOBBY now has the Studio Clay and tools by Sculpey!! Yippee! I can now add those classes to my monthly schedule and I'm so excited to share the amazing possibilities of creating with the clay and the fabulous tools they have as well - can you tell I'm excited!!

Have an outstanding day!
Sandy

5 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Don't you just love fall and all of it's Glorious colors. These are so beautiful......

Linda said...

More pretty trays. Love them.
Linda

Sandi McBride said...

I'm loving the feeling of fall on the way...thanks for emphasizing it for me! I have an award for you at my place, do come by
Sandi

tea time and roses said...

Hello Sandy!

These trays are beautiful, and reminds me that Autumn is just around the corner! Oh how I wish I was close enough to join in the fun of your classes!

Smiles...

Beverly

Unknown said...

Come by and take a peek at what I have a 'brewin' over at my place!