Monday, December 31, 2007

Tear jerker


So, are you looking for a movie to go and see? I highly recommend this one.

I went and saw P.S. I Love You last week with my friend Nicole and her daughter and we literally cried from the time it started until it ended. I was completely dehydrated at the end of the film.
It will make you laugh, cry, cringe, did I mention cry.

It's a great movie about relationships, friendships, and family. It's a great lesson in not taking for granted what you HAVE because tomorrow it just might be gone.

You know we aren't promised tomorrow so it's IMPORTANT to make the best of TODAY!



I have to apologize to my family and friends because I've yet to get my Christmas cards out. I am lame I know. I just have a hard time each year sitting down and getting them done. My husband writes our family letter the day after Thanksgiving each year and sends out cards to his close friends and immediate family. He has learned over the years that it's no use waiting on me to get them done. He will even address my envelopes for me and for some reason they still do not get sent out on time. TODAY! I'm going to do them TODAY!

Aren't these just the sweetest Vintage Post Cards?


















































I hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR! Remember, we aren't promised tomorrow and it's important to let those around us know how much they mean to us and how much they are LOVED.

THANK YOU blog friends for INSPIRING me in 2007!


I hope you LIVE an INSPIRED LIFE in 2008!

Many blessings,
Sandy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy, It's already January 1st (1.30am!) in Melbourne and we have just come home from watching a magnificent fireworks display over the City! Hope your New Year is a WONDERFUL one! Jenn and Jacqui

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Happy New Year Y'all!
Don't worry about those card... all they have to do is pop in on the blog occasionally and they will know how busy you've been.

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you too Sandy! I so enjoy your blog. Please keep it up!

Rosemary said...

Hi Sandy,
Happy New Year!! I don't do well with the sad movies.
I love the vintage postcards. Thanks for sharing.
Rosemary

Alison Gibbs said...

Sandy have a wonderful New Year in 2008.
I think I will wait for that movie to come out for rent. Everyone says it's a tear jerker. Can't come out of the movies with the sunglasses on to hide the red eyes.
Alison

Terri Steffes said...

Those are lovely cards!

I can't wait to see that movie!

Happy New Year! 2007 was special because I met you!

Sandi McBride said...

Love the post cards my friend...hate to say didn't feel the movie so much...now the Bucket List, that's gotta be a Must See...Happy New Year!!! Am just loving my tray...I have it in a special spot so everyone can LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH...posting picture on the 2nd...
hugs
Sandi

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am thankful that i have met you this year and all of my other sweet blogger friends. Happy New Year again. Mary

Adele said...

I just saw this movie with a friend. We LOVED it!!! I just love the guy who played her husband. He was very charming and so funny. Great actor! Happy New Year!!!

Justabeachkat said...

Wow...we just saw the movie this afternoon and I posted about it earlier. I loved it!

Beautiful vintage cards.

Hugs!
Kat

Michelle said...

I am reading that book right now, glad the movie is good too.

Amy A said...

My yoga teacher said the same thing about the movie, in fact she teared up just telling us about it ;) I must see it!