Sunday, December 16, 2007




My gorgeous son drew names again for me and the
WINNERS ARE...























Amy P for the HOME Canvas & Sandi McBride for the pansy tray.
























Ladies, please email me your mailing address so that I can get these out to you this week before the holidays.


Saturday paint classes

We painted a calendar with the flowers of the months. Every one did such an amazing job with the very fast pace of this class. There was a lot of information to learn and then paint!








Barb,Linda,Nic,Dawn,Stacia,Erica,Jo,Ruth,Ellen








Then some of the ladies did classes back to back and we painted the deer landscape that I had taught earlier in the month.





Dawn













Ellen's
















Stacia


















I just had to share this!
I got this lovely in the mail and I have to tell you it was beautiful in Sharon's Etsy store and it is even more gorgeous in person. Sharon is an amazing mixed medium artist and one of my the very first people I met when I started bloggin! She was so helpful with all those little details you aren't sure of when you first start this awesome thing called bloggin!

Thank you Sharon! I have found the perfect place for it in my studio. Ya'll make sure to go on over and check out Sharon's blog here.









Becks
Haven't had a puppy update in a long while so here it goes.
Becks has become quite the jumper and loves to jump up and sleep on the couch. Not a great thing for daschunds to do with their backs being so long but he insists! Poor Posh is such a porker making it impossible for her to jump up on the couch ~ so she resorts to my studio where she has a rather large plush pillow to sleep on. They've also discovered squirrels. With the heat wave we've been having lately down here in GA the squirrels are out in droves. Becks would spend the day outside sniffing every little last spot they've been too! It's rather comical to watch him but would make you dizzy after 5 minutes of watching him race back and forth and sniffing like a blood hound.












Posh








This is the kids last week in school before the holidays so I've got 3 days to get all of my unfinished shopping done!!
Have a fantastic week!
Blessings,
Sandy

18 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Sandy, I am so thrilled to have won this...I can't begin to tell you...Pansies were my Grandmother's favorite flower...and so they rank quite high in my opinion. Will e-mail you the address right now...thank you so much! I can't wait to see it in person!

Amy A said...

I'm so excited! I never win! YAY! Sandy you are too generous, it looks fabulous, I can't wait!
THANKYOU

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love pansies and these are so pretty. Mary

Charlie McGee said...

Hey girl, which one is Sharons esty shop? Trying to look at her stuff, don't know which one.

hope you are feeling better. take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy, congratulations to Sandi and Amy! Becks is so gorgeous, such a shiny coat, very handsome :) Happy shopping! Jenn and Jacqui

Sandi McBride said...

I'm so glad that you went and had another coffee you silly girl! Not that I don't love the canvas, but already cleared a spot for my beautiful tray!!!
xo
Sandi

Rosemary said...

Congrats to the winners!
Rosemary

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Sandy, what a sweet give away! I know those girls will be so blessed.

I love seeing what your students paint, with you as their teacher and their own talents, it's always so fun to see their artwork!
Merry Christmas, Sandy.
xo Lidy

Dragonlady said...

Congrats to your lucky winners!
enjoyed the update on the puppies too....I really love the calendars you all painted in your class and I want one...where ever did you find the blank calendars to paint on like that....

the landscapes are all fantastic..
Hugs
Brenda

tea time and roses said...

Congratulations to the winners! I always love to see what your students are painting...keep up the beautiful work!

Smiles...

Beverly

kari and kijsa said...

Congratulations to all the winners! All your students did such a great job!

Merry Christmas blessings,

kari and kijsa

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there! I'm playing "catch up" on my blog reading tonight and it's been fun reading all of your posts I missed while on my trip. Girl, you've really been busy!!! I've loved seeing what your classes have been working on, what Posh and Becks are up to, and seeing all your Christmas decorations. I loved the stockings and ornaments.

We enjoyed our trip, but now I'm frantically trying to get caught up!

Christmas hugs!
Kat

Terri Steffes said...

Congrats to all of you! Isn't it cool that Sandi's grandmother loved pansies?? I love their sweet faces!

Miss*Laurence said...

Sandy!
Gosh I feel I've been away for weeks! Thanks for visiting me every now and again though!
Lovely art as usual, I expect you are ready for Christmas. So here are my wishes for you:
Wonderful food, lots of sparkle and family warmth, a fabulous festive season with all your brilliant family! Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the birthday hug! It was good to see you, I hear about you all the time! And I LOVE the selections in your music player!!! Andrea Bocelli especially! Merry Christmas!

Southern Heart said...

Congrats to your lucky winners! And, I love Sharon's art...she is very talented! I can't believe how big the puppies are...they grow so quickly!

I hope that your family has a wonderful Christmas!

xo, Andrea

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I am glad to hear you are taking a few days to enjoy the magic of christmas with the family.
Merry christmas y'all!

Donna said...

Sandy,
Loved all the pictures! Blessings to you and wishing you the best in the new year!
Donna