Saturday, September 15, 2012

Larger Than Life Canvas Painting Workshop

Today I taught an all day workshop ~ painting LARGE!  Everyone brought pictures or ideas of what they wanted to paint and if they didn't I provided ideas for them to pick from and then they painted them on a 30x40 gallery wrapped canvas.
We had flowers, seascape, flowers and tusan landscapes! Loved what everyone did and think they'll all be painting LARGE again!

























 


 Roz





















Roz and I with her beautiful seascape



























Stephanie




















Stephanie and I



























Cheryl


















Cheryl & I
























Stephanie and Cheryl drove over from Alabama to come and paint LARGE with me today!
Was great seeing you two again! It's been over a year and way too long!!





























Ann




















Maureen
This was her first class with me - and she did such a beautiful job don't you think?!






















Barb


Barb will share her finished project with me and I'll post it here when she does!!















UPDATED:  Barb finished her painting!! Isn't it lovely! :)


Hope you have a great weekend!
Sandy

No comments: