Monday, July 09, 2012

No Longer MIA!
SORRY!! I've been a bad blogger!!

Summer is certainly here and my days are getting away from me! Didn't realize that I hadn't posted since June 16th ~ YIKES! Sorry for those loyal friends and family members that come by often and had to see the same post with no updates!

I had a wonderful wOils class with Ronn from Idaho and Margaret from GA. Both had wanted to learn how to paint roses and hydrangeas and also wanted to learn more about wOils. We had a wonderful time painting together and both did such a beautiful job on their paintings.

Ronn flies back to Idaho today! We enjoyed having you in class Ronn ~ hope you enjoyed meeting everyone that you've come to know through my blog. Keep painting & keep creating ~ you are very talented!




Ronn goes
























Ronn's wife showed us her jeans that her hubby painted. She said it's nice anytime she gets a stain on something Ronn just gets creative and paints something over it.















Margaret stayed after her Level 2 Prep Course to paint roses and hydrangeas with us! Always enjoy being around Margaret! She did a beautiful job on her painting and stayed afterwards to get some assistance on a painting she did at home.  














Hoping to get some painting in this week - several unfinished things on and by my easel that are screaming my name!! Will post pictures when I ge those done!

Hope you have a great Monday!
Sandy

No comments: