Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunflowers in wOils





Mackenzie (11 yrs. old)
Didn't she do an amazing job?! Her grandmother (Janis -below) had shown me some things Mackenzie had painted one day and thought she'd love to take one of my classes. This was her first class with me and her first oil painting and we all loved how well she did on her painting!!


Janis


                                      Mackenzie & Janis 



Roz






Patty



Monica


Sandi 


Barb






Lanelle



Glo


This was my last painting class for the month and I'm looking forward to having the rest of the month to get our oldest ready to go off to college.
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Sandy

2 comments:

Donna said...

So many pretty sunflowers!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Thanks so much Donna! Hope you are having a wonderful summer! Otis & Riley too!