Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Warner Robins, GA
Museum of Aviation Annual Auction July 2011

Every year I donate items that I've created/painted for the Museum of Aviations annual auction. If you live locally and haven't been it really is a MUST go to event!!

Here are a couple things I painted to donate this year ~
A cake plate/punch bowl with roses - I love the way this turned out. Toyed with putting white little flowers on it but kept it with roses only.  Then I painted a pitcher and glasses with grapes - one of my favorite things to paint! Love the way those turned out and hope they bring some good money for the museum.








Have a wonderful day! Blessings, Sandy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as usual, Sandy!

Unknown said...

I love your Painting, Thanks for sharing, love....Marzia from Italy

Anonymous said...

Love your glassware very professional:)Beautiful.

tea time and roses said...

Hello Sandy! Your work is absolutely beautiful! Happy summer to you and your family.:o)

Smiles♥

Beverly

núria efe said...

Thiis is a great post thanks