Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!
















Wow! I'm one lucky girl you know.

I have an awesome father, incredible father in law and a fabulous husband who is such a great father to our three boys!!

I want to THANK my daddy for always being there for me! I hope you know how special you are to me and how much I appreciate and love you!! You're my HERO!

I want to THANK my father in law for being such a wonderful example of what love, hard work, and dedication will get you! I sure did luck out when I married my hubby ~ to get such awesome in-laws.

I want to THANK my husband for being such an awesome father to our boys! Everything he does is for his family! I know my boys won't fully appreciate all that he does for them until they are grown and out of the house but I see it daily and appreciate every second of it now! 

To all the other father's out there - Happy Father's Day!

Blessings,
Sandy

No comments: