Monday, June 06, 2011













Painted Glass
I loved painting these glasses for one of my sons teachers.  I had painted some glasses for her a couple of years ago for a teachers gift and she asked if I'd do some tropical/beach themed glasses for her and her friend. 

They get together during the summer and take a "girls trip" this year they were making the trip with one less friend unfortunately because she lost her battle with cancer.   She wanted some glasses for her and her friend so that they could remember this trip together.   I loved the little accents on the base of the glass - shells, flip flops and their names.  Then I painted each of them one with a fluffy flamingo complete with magenta glitter and all!

























Perfect for summer don't you think!
Have a fabulous day!
Sandy

No comments: