Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Crafty Wave painting fun and other stuff



In paint class this week we painted a pumpkin oval that is a brand new kit through Crafty Wave! If you haven't checked it out yet you can by clicking here CRAFTYWAVE

There is also a Crafty Wave Blog that you can see
by clicking here:CRAFTY WAVE BLOG

You'll see my picture on the lower right hand side of the CWwebsite to join if you want to! It's free - and your first order activates your membership! It's super cool!!



Jenny

































Barb



















Roz

















Sherry



































Alice











Ann




















Other Stuff ~ my blog ~ I've neglected it for so long - just can't find the time to get on the computer and hop through blogland like I used to! Feel disconnected from all the blogfriends I've made over the years since I don't have the time to visit like I wish I did. Have blogged too many posts on how neglected my blog is and I guess I just need to be happy with what it is right now and hopefully soon I'll get organized enough to get back on top of it!

Getting ready for a kids painting class the weekend and then my Sept. classes coming up. Hoping to get the done and posted on my sidebar soon!


Hope you have a fabulous day!
Sandy

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I know what you mean sweet friend! It seems no matter what I do, I just can't keep up with my blog visiting. Frustrating, but my life is full so I really shouldn't complain. We'll visit when we can, right?

Hugs!
Kat

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Sandy

Goodness but you've got those students of yours creating some beauties!!

Lovely to come over and catch up on your news

Happy weekend to you Sandy

xo

Lynn said...

I love your page and I cant wait to visit some of the places you love. The paintings are beautiful, makes me want to jump up and start back. It has been while since I have painted but I have done some. I do some Donna Dewberry for fun I keep saying Im gonna go to one of the classes but I never do I have no one to go with. I'll be back!