Sunday, August 16, 2009

Claying and Painting this weekend!

First - Happy Birthday to my hubby! He is the love of my life and I'm truly blessed to call him my husband!!

Okay ~ We created some holiday themed table votives in clay class! I wanted to do something with a Fall and Christmas feel and this is what I came up with and LOVED!

A white Poinsettia
that we added Gold Extreme Glitter to and a votive of course and then an Indian Blanket Flower Votive.





Sherry





























Gloria























Alice

























Roz

























Barb





















Mother & Daughter
Debora & Kathryn in their first painting class! They did such a fabulous job and it was so neat so see them "get it" Their projects turned out absolutely beautiful.














Have a fabulous day!
Sandy

2 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Beautiful!! Sending you a smile...m..

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!!! Thanks for sharing all the photo's of your students! They always have smiles and are so happy! I love to see their work as well. I hope that you are doing great!
*HUGS*