Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My latest projects ~

So, as you know I'm busy painting away for the Spring Home & Garden Show this coming weekend at the Perry, GA fairgrounds.

Julie ~ bummer that you won't be here - it would have been awesome to meet you! Hope your trainer is feeling better.


Orchids
I am really getting used to this High Definition paint! I these two that I did yesterday are my favorites to date!















Water lilies and lilypads






Another window



this one with a grapevine heart wreath, sunflowers and white daisies.
Well, have about 6 projects that have been started and need to be finished today. Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sandy

7 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I like them all sooo much but the window with the sunflowers is my favorite......Mary

Donna said...

Love the paintings Sandy, especially the orchids!
Hugs,
Donna

Linda said...

Love those orchids. Call me.
Love ya,
Linda

Justabeachkat said...

Our daughter is here visiting so my blog visiting time is limited, but I wanted to stop by and say "Hi".

Hugs!
Kat

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous. You've outdone yourself once again. I LOVE them ALL!! Hugs ~ Kim

Charlie McGee said...

Oh my gosh. you need to be teaching at CE, not Jane. know what I mean?
love ya,
me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.