Wednesday, May 25, 2011

 Angel Trumpet Flowers

This month has been so crazy busy & on my way home from my nephews graduation in Memphis I realized I didn't post pictures from my last class.

We painted Angel Trumpet Flowers - a flower I've wanted to paint and teach for a long time. I was blown away with how awesome everyone did. No pattern - just practiced before going to the canvas and painting the design.






Jenny




Sherry




Terry

  


Glo



Barb



Sue 



 Janis



Roz





Patty








Karen


























Patty


I'm trying to work in June Classes. I have a Prep Course and Certification but am finding it difficult to work in some dates for class. I know several of my students are wondering when my schedule is gonna come out - will make that decision by tomorrow and let you all know.

Have a wonderful day!!
Sandy

No comments: