Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blue & White Vase with Yellow Lily


Had a fabulous class on Friday and think everyone did such a fabulous job on their paintings!


We painted a blue and white vase with a yellow lily in the vase. I had also painted a smaller vase with several lilies in it that I loved but realized there was just no way to get that done in the 2 1/2 hour class. 









Sandi 



Jenni




Karen 


Sherry




Patty 



Sue



Glo 




Pat



Looking forward to paint classes tomorrow - we are painting Angel Trumpets!

This morning started off a bit eventful - fortunately I wasn't up so didn't get to see the surprise - THANKFULLY!

Hubby usually likes to have a cup of coffee when he sits down to read the Sunday paper before church and this morning he got it out of the mailbox, plopped it down on the counter in the kitchen and a black widow spider crawled out. I would have LOST it ~ thankfully I was still sleeping!  I HATE spiders - big, small, baby, you name it - the only good spider is a dead spider. I know, they kill insects and do all these other great things I'm sure but I am terrified of them and they freak me out!!!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Sandy

No comments: