Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Fabric Painting Italian Style by Marzia

























This is my friend Marzia ~ isn't she just too cute!! She came to Florida last month with her beau Enzo (everyone at the Summit swooned over him ~ especially when he spoke with his Italian accent). One night after the painting day with Donna was over, Marzia taught everyone a really cool technique on fabric!! It was amazing to say the least and the room was a buzz with all the possibilities!!

I didn't paint a shirt that evening as I was getting ready for our last day at the Summit ~ but I certainly went home that evening to my friend Donnas and painted one! A lot of people wore their shirts the last day with such pride! They were all so pretty and so different!





























Here I am with two of my friends Deb and Eileen (two fabulous ladies from The Villages in Florida) wearing our newly created shirts!




I loved Marzia's technique so much I just had to come home and plan a class around it! So, if you live local and want to come the class is on Saturday, August 21st. You can sign up for my classes through my website here: Sandy McTier














The hot pink one turned out to be one of my favs - can you see the heart, wings and halo!
Hope you have a great day!
Sandy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for having shared here these beautiful immagnis,I am happy to have worked together with you and to Donna Dewberry.I am very fortunate to have a friend as you, on the other side of the world, I always follow you...
love
Marzia