Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Clay Peonies Class

In clay class this past week we created peonies. I think they turned out great and everyone loved how easy they were to create!







































































































































My friend Nicole has brought just about everyone in her family to class with her which I LOVE! I know her daddy was a bit unsure at first about creating with the clay but let me tell you his flowers were amazing!!
He's such a sweetie too and it was awesome having him in class!


































































































































I know I shared this pic on Facebook but for my blog friends not on FB - this is the latest painting I finished to go to the gallery. I LOVE hydrangeas - am not very good at growing them though. Love to paint them too! This one is on a 24x30 gallery wrapped canvas and I just love the way it turned out.






Have an OUTSTANDING day!
Sandy











1 comment:

tea time and roses said...

Hello Sandy!

The clay peonies are beautiful! I also love your new border, very pretty indeed. Looks like you are enjoying a most lovely summer.

I am having a little giveaway and would love for you to take part. So please drop by. A winner will be drawn on Wednesday, July 21st.

Smiles....

Beverly