Thursday, January 28, 2010

WHERE IS MY PHONE???

Well it helps to publish a post when you create it- put all the pictures in a couple of days ago and forgot to publish the post! Guess that stacks right up there with the week I was having.

Tuesday I went to bowling - didn't bowl well at all ~ in fact - too embarrassed to list my scores. Anyway, I knew for sure that I had brought my phone in but I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere, cleaned my purse out on the counter, went back to the car and it was no where to be found. Thought maybe the ladies were pulling a trick on me. My bowling partner called me from her phone and there my laughing baby ringtone went off - in my purse - how could that be - I empitied it til there was nothing in it ~ well the ringing was coming from my hard sunglasses case and you guessed it - instead of putting my sunglasses in the case which were on the counter I put my phone in it, closed it and guess I forgot that I did that! Everyone of course had a good laugh and the day went pretty much the same after that! What can you do but laugh!!


The day before on Monday we painted some pretty teacups and spring blossoms in paint class.





















I'm so ready for Spring blossoms and Spring weather - actually it could jump right to Summer and I'd be even happier!











Dee



























Jenny



































Marty


























Jena

























Barb





























Gloria































Susan

























Kim

























Sherry O.



























Sherry T.



























Ellen's























Dawn


























Roz



























Ann
















Hope you have a grand day!!
Sandy

No comments: