Saturday, January 30, 2010

Clay Clocks
We had so much fun making these clocks yesterday in Clay Class. I had made several before deciding what I was going to teach in class. It was awesome to see how excited the ladies were about their creations! I think they'll be making lots of these this year!

















































































































This is the clock before I dry brushed it with Enamel Paint and the after~











































Before the paint and the after - It almost looks like metal!








































Sherry






































Kim































Mary



























Ann
































Ellen's


































Barb




























Gloria S.




























Lanelle
































Gloria M.




































Sandi


























Sherry T.


























Ellen J.
I had so many plans for today - I went to bed early last night so that I could wake up refreshed and ready to go and woke up with the biggest headache, body aches, tummy ache and well - everything aches! NOT the Saturday I was hoping for - have tons of stuff to do and it's just not gonna get done today unfortunately!! urgh! Think I'll crawl on the couch with an afghan and watch a movie with my hubby and boys!
Have a fabulous day!
Sandy

8 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Super fabulous! I want to come to GA just so I can take your class.
Karla

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

How creative is that!!! I love your blog!

Julie
www.ridingaside.blogspot.com

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Sandy,
I will be in Warner Robins next week with my husband (he's got a TDY there). Do you have any "one night" classes I could take while there? lol If not, I'd still like to meet up with you - maybe lunch or something? Let me know what your schedule is like, okay? I'm available any day except Thursday, from about 10:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. - I'm driving up towards Atlanta that day. Any other day or evening - Monday thru Friday - I'm available for a class or lunch or whatever. Hope we can work something out!
:)
Kari

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

They are so pretty!! I love the clocks! Have a great weekend!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Sandy.

I've been MIA lately...yes again. Gosh, I'm about to give up on staying caught up and my schedule is not anywhere as busy as yours, I'm sure. Love the clocks...every single one of them.

BTW...I heard you and Kari got together. Isn't she a hoot? So sweet, so pretty and so much fun to be around. BTW, she said pretty much the same thing about YOU. I hope one day to get to meet you too.

Hugs!
Kat

The Old White Barn said...

Just found your site - and so glad I did! These look gorgeous! Great project- and I'm now following so I don't miss anything.
Susan