Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Here are some photos from our Christmas 2009

Every Christmas we all gather at my in-laws farm and enjoy lots of company, food, and games!
This year seemed especially relaxed and it was so nice that the kids are all at the age that you don't have to worry about what they are up to - they are somewhere playing football, basketball or watching tv. The food as always was awesome and in true McTier/Thorson style we had a traditional Norwegian meal on day and for the first time I learned to make lefse.






Our middle son Kendall giving his best heisman pose!


























Holland & Kendall






























Kendall and Austin going over their next play








































































My nephew Dillon















































They all love driving and riding in their Opa's pug















My neice Gabby and Holland





































My hubby and all of his family

























Oma & Opa and the grandkids





























My sister in law Linda & Gabby
























Dillon, Lynne, and Michael















All the cousins











Our Family













We went into Harlem, GA and visited one of the cutest stores and B&B's.























































































































































































































































































































































This was the cutest store and I got some great Christmas items that were on sale!
It's in one of the older homes in the main street in Harlem




















































































My neice has this great camera and the colors that she captures are amazing! I took some of the same photos and mine are clear but dull and drab. URGH. Maybe that is what will be on my Christmas list for next year!






















Me and Holland




















My Sister in law Linda and I

























We took this picture super fast cause all I thought about were the amount of spiders that were hanging out in this firewood! yuk!












Me, Gabby and Lynne













































Linda, me and Lynne




















Me & Hubby

















See the difference in a good camera and a great camera -
of course this picture my niece took with her camera













We took a walk around the farm and hubby had to give me a piggy back ride by the back pond because they've had rained so much the ponds had overflowed the dams.

































We celebrated New Years with my hubby's siblings and cousin Dillon got to come down and ring in the New Year with us as well. We played Wii, ate lots of yummy food and some of us managed to stay up til midnight actually - even me - although I was ready to go to bed at 10:30p.m. I stuck it out.
Have been super busy getting ready for a painting event in Florida next week and getting back to my painting and clay classes - I always take the last two weeks of December and first two weeks of January off to spend with the kids and I'm super ready to get back to classes! Boys go back to school tomorrow.
Hope you have a fabulous day!
Sandy

6 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! I know what you mean about cameras - I want to upgrade mine but they are so darn expensive! Happy New Year.
Karla

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of all of you. Glad you had a wonderful time. The boys are really looking great. Love, Grandma

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend!

Gosh, what wonderful photos!

Hugs!
Kat

MOM said...

Thanks for the awesome pictures. You all look like you had a great visit. Super pictures of everyone. What kind of camera does Gabriel have?

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Mom, I think it's like a Canon EOS something ~ will have to find out cause that's my next investment - got my laptop today!!! It's lime green and so pretty!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You have such a beautiful family...m.