Wednesday, February 04, 2009

NO LONGER MIA!

OH MY! Has it really been that long since I updated??
I've been painting, teaching classes, getting ready for classes, spending time with my parents while they were here from Germany (which was a fabulous visit -but I don't have one photo to share - phewy) and catching up with friends I haven't chatted with in YEARS on Facebook!

Today we painted Lilies and everyone in todays class is coming back later in the month to put the clay lily on it like I have on mine ~ so they've all left space on the right hand side to put their clay lily.












mine











Roz

Roz won the drawing and got to take home the piece I painted in class today
















Lanelle

















Sherry




Alice




On Monday we painted a floral arrangement and I just love the "Spring" feel of this project! I'm ready for some Spring weather - it's freezing here today!



Charlotte




Sharon


















Susan


















Karen





Lori















Carol









Dee


Tera
Tera won the drawing and got to take home the project piece I painted in class.












Sherry










Last week we painted a field of flowers!



Megan

















Kacy














Kim
















Sherry





















Jenny













Roz


















Sherry
So back to the cold weather. It's so cold here - I know my bloggin friends up north that deal with the snow, ice and other winter weather I'm sorry to moan but it's too cold here for me!!
I started my car this morning to warm it up before paint class and then came back in the house to spend 10 minutes looking for my keys - it's so cold my brain wasn't quite working yet - or maybe the coffee hadn't quite kicked in yet? We'll blame it on one of those things!!hehehe
Hope you are having a great week and staying warm! Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway a couple of posts down and click on the "world picture" to go on over to Lisa's blog and see all the amazing bloggers out their participating in the giveaway. The drawing will be on Feb. 12th and all those that commented on that post will go into my drawing!
Blessings,
Sandy

3 comments:

petrii said...

Sandy,
Sorry I haven't been by in a while. Again Beautiful work friend.

Hope you are doing well.

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn

Terri Steffes said...

I love stargazer lilies. I grow my own but the paintings are really lovely!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!!