Friday, June 13, 2008

Columbine & A Landscape


























What a busy busy week I've had.


In paint class we painted Columbine on frames and everyone did a beautiful job.

Roz












Alice
























Mary Jo













Emma Rose


This was Emma's first class with me and she told me she's never painted before in her life. She did a fabulous job!





Emma Rose won the drawing and took home the project piece I painted in class.










Jenny





(Happy Birthday Jenny)





















Kim













Jo

This was Jo's first class with me . She wasn't going to come because she was at work and forgot to bring a t-shirt with her so her friend Jan that invited her to class brought one for her!


They both did such an awesome job on their frames and were such a hoot to have in class!!












Jan

Jan won the drawing and took home the frame that I painted in class.















Today we painted the tone on tone boat landscape that I had originally painted in HD certification in March.












Alice



















Roz















Barb






Barb won the drawing and took home the painting that I painted above in class.








I'm spending the weekend getting ready for my kids classes next week at Hobby Lobby. We're painting, creating with clay, cutting and playing with paper and lots of glitzy embellishments. It's gonna be so much fun but I've got to get myself super organized!

Have a fabulous weekend.

Sandy

3 comments:

MOM said...

Happy Birthday Kendall "13"!!!!!!
Card and bond are in the mail. Have a super day.
Love,
Nana and Pop Pop

petrii said...

Sandy,
More beautiful work!! I especially love the frames!!

Sorry to hear about Linda's computer!! I'll be checking back though, maybe she'll be back sooner rather than later :)

Dawn

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy Birthday to your special son. These are all so beautiful.These ladies are so lucky to have you for their teacher....Mary