Friday, March 09, 2007

ROSES ~
Saw something similar to this in a mag - it had petunas painted or decoupaged on it and I thought it was adorable ~ so I purchased an R and painted it with ROSES today.
Amazing what a flash will do for you on a picture huh? The one with looks so much softer but I like the darkness of the one without the flash on ~ so I thought I'd share both with you as well.


WITHOUT FLASH ON




















WITH FLASH ON

















Had a great day today - went to WW and lost another 2.2 lbs. Down 13 so far.

I want to do a challenge but I'm not sure if any of you would participate?!?!
If you want to participate ~
Take a wooden letter (you can get them at any craft store) and decorate it someway/somehow but only put one word on it ~ for instance ~ ROSES, or if you used "F" you could put FAITH.
Post it on your blog so we can all see it! I know a lot of you that read my blog don't blog so send me a picture if you do the challenge and I'll post it on my blog!
It doesn't have to be painted, it can be covered with scrapbook paper, rub-ons, doddles, something that appeals to you!
EDIT:
Finished before uploading my newest ATC. There are so many spring blossoms coming to life right now and that's what inspired this one ~

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I will try to work this into my busy schecule. haha. Actually next week's calendar does already have some stuff on it.
But I have a Z that I have needed to work on for a while, so maybe this challenge is what I needed to get off my duff and do it.

Christi said...

ooooooh, Sandy, you are doing some gorgeous work!!! I love what you did with that ATC...Fabulous!!! hmmmm, I may just have a go at the letter challenge...I will have to see what I can find at the craft store tomorrow! smiles...

Monica said...

Hi Sandy, I got here through Norah's blog. I got my daughters initials last weeknd from the craft store. I think this is the right challenge to decorate them, so can you count me in!!
I love that ATC!!

Kim said...

What a clever idea! You are truly inspirational. I'll tell Steph about the letter challenge. I know she'll want us to do it together. Another great ATC!