Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kids Class ~ Seascape
 
Had a wonderful kids class last weekend ~ we painted this beautiful seascape and all the girls did a fabulous job didn't they?!!  They surprised themselves with how quickly they were able to paint it!
 
 

 
 
 




We finally finished out bowling season - I ended up with High Series Scratch, Turkey Queen, our team ended up in 4th place and we got another award that we tied with another team.
I painted my two teammates Debbie and Jackie slate welcome signs as a thanks for putting up with me this season! lol


 
 




Inspiration Blocks - I've been creating these inspiration blocks and hope to have them on the website soon! They are small little gifts that add a touch of inspiration throughout the home and I love em!!
Nicole and I will have more of these at our Mistlestoe and Christmas Made in the South markets this coming holiday season.






Have a blessed day!!
Sandy

No comments: