Thursday, May 02, 2013

Kendall's Senior Prom ~ 2013
 
I wanted to share some pics from Kendall's prom for my friends and family that aren't on Facebook. Sorry, I forget sometimes to also post them here ~ loved with FB would take your post and publish it to your timeline but they no longer do that so I'll try and be better at remembering to also post them here! Kendall and Jennah went with a couple of friends and they asked me to take their photos. We went to Massee Lane Gardens in Fort Valley and got some beautiful shots of them all dressed up!
 
 





 


 


 





 


 


 


  

 























 




  
 

 





 
 
 



 
 
 




 
 

 








 
Hard to believe Kendall is graduating this summer!! Gonna so miss this kiddo when he goes off to college.
 
Have a fabulous day,
Sandy

No comments: