Thursday, September 01, 2011

Twenty One Years of
Wedded Bliss


Two of my favorite pictures of my hubby and I.

We met on a blind date (thanks Janet & Wes) at a Sushi bar in Okinawa, Japan and 3 months later tied the knot (officially - with paperwork at the American Consolate) and then September 1, 1990 had our  wedding at Chapel 1 on Kadena AFB, so that is the date we celebrate our Anniversary.  

My hubby is an incredible husband, father and provider! More importantly, he is a Godly man that puts his faith & family first always! He's my biggest supporter and cheerleader! He is an active and attentive father - always present for us all! He's a hard worker and does nothing half way ever!
I truly am blessed beyond measure and thank God everyday for my husband and best friend!


Blessings,
Sandy

No comments: