Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Holland 
  Today our youngest son turns 15! Seriously where has the time gone? It is hard to believe that he can get his learner's permit now and within a year be driving with a license.   He is our comic relief - not even realizing how funny he is at times! He is very organized and meticulous about things (much like his father) and is such a great student.  When I asked him what special dinner he wanted his response was "sushi" and for his cake - "red velvet" of course with cream cheese frosting!
We love you Holland! 


9-11-2011
Our church had a really nice service remembering those lost on 9-11-2001
Of course I made the boys take a quick photo before heading into church in their
red, white & blue shirts.
Then we drove over to my parents house in Albama and had a wonderful Sunday dinner.  I did watch a few programs on 9-11 and it was really hard to watch and relive that day. One that I know I'll never forget and one I hope our Nation never forgets either!

Have a wonderful day!
Sandy

No comments: