Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GIVE THANKS! 

We painted fall wall hangings yesterday in paint class and I just love the way they turned out.   

I am so ready for some Fall weather! In fact Fall weather all year round would be awesome!
Anyway....back to our banner.  They are hung with a wooden plaque that reads Give Thanks!

I truly have soooo much to be thankful for and am blessed beyond measure! I have a beautiful family, wonderful friends, a passion for painting and creating and well you know life is truly awesome!
I could go on and on with a list of things that I'm thankful for but I'll keep it short -
I'm thankful for my mother-in-love who just celebrated her birthday on Sunday (Happy Birthday Oma)! Not only do I like her I love her ~ she is one amazing lady!




Mine





Bevelyn























Sherry
























Barb




Sandi
























Glo


Lanelle
























Mary


Ann

























Kim






Hope you have a blessed day and don't forget to GIVE THANKS for all you have!
Sandy


No comments: