Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tiger Lily Class ~
Still playing catch up on posts from classes we had earlier in the month!
We painted tiger lilies and dragonflies and everyone did such a fabulous job.




































Jenny








































Mishon


























Amy


























Emma


























Chris




























Gloria


















I have another clay class this month and then I'll post the beautiful calla lilies we created!
Hope you have a great day.
Sandy

2 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Visiting and catching up on all the beauty....m.....

Justabeachkat said...

I'm always amazed at the talent of your students.

Now that the wedding is over, I'm hoping to visit more often,.

Stop by...the wedding photos are posted. Oh.My.Gosh! Pure magic!

Hugs!
Kat