Wednesday, June 03, 2009

POOL FUN!
We had such a fun day yesterday at the pool. My younger sister had to teach a class on the base so my neice and nephew got to come and spend the day with us. It was our first day at the pool which was awesome since it was sooooo hot outside.
My nephew Andrew is such a HAM! He directs his photo shoot - "okay, now like this ~ one like this, etc." TOO CUTE!













We spent a couple of hours in the pool and Andrew and I got out - I asked him if he wanted to lay down and take a nap and of course it was ~ "I'll lay down but don't want to take a nap"
He was out in about 2 seconds!





























Didn't get any pictures of the rest of the gang but hope to next time! Me and my boys all got sunburned - always do the first time back to the pool so we most likley won't be back until next week.
Hope you have a fabulous day! Stay cool!
Blessings,
Sandy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Andrew and yes he
is a ham. But a happy one. Nice of you to take the kids for Deb. Sorry you got sunburned. Have enjoyed having Mom here for a while
she won't make it this weekend because of projects. Have a good week next week. I leave for NYC on the 11th and get back the 15th.
Quick trip. Love, Grandma

Justabeachkat said...

Cute photos of the little "ham". He is adorable!

Julie said...

What adorable pictures!! Love the ones with the towel especially.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

He is so cute. I have been catching up with you. Have a great weekend...m.

Tara said...

Aw, what a cutie!

tea time and roses said...

What a real cutie pie! Wishing you a most beautiful week.

Smiles...

Beverly