Friday, May 29, 2009

More Crafty Gathering Pictures
Okay, so I'm a little behind updating my blog huh?
The boys are out of school, bowling ended on a high note with a 130 (not so great), 199 and 172.
Wanted to share some more pictures with your from the crafty gathering event I had at my house earlier this month when my friend Donna came up to hold a couple of workshops! As if the two day workshops were packed enough ~ I added an event at my house the night before the first workshop and we had such a fabulous time! We created this cute little peg board that Donna came up with and the ladies just loved creating it.


























We all listened, watched and learned! It's always fun getting together with friends and being CREATIVE!































































EEW! I hate having my picture taken!


































































































Am working on some other posts for the workshops that Donna did at Hobby Lobby as well as getting her blog up and running! ONCE I get those loaded to her blog as well I will post her link here!
TUESDAY WAS MY SISTER LINDA'S BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY SIS! YOU CAN CHECK OUT HER BLOG HERE: ENGRAVEDPALMS
TODAY IS MY BABY SISTERS ANNIVERSARY - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEBBIE & MATT!14 YEARS OF FUN! YOU CAN CHECK OUT HER BLOG HERE: ALL MY TRIPS AND FALLS
Have a fabulous weekend!
Blessings,
Sandy

No comments: