Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Smorgasboard Post ~ roses, clay, Fall & football

Okay, I started this post before church this a.m. and completely
forgot that I started it so here I am finishing it at 5p.m.

We painted roses this past Friday in paint class and everyone did such a beautiful job. I love this piece so much that I made my blog header out of it. I have another rose class this week that I'm looking forward to.

Kim

Kim won the drawing and took home the project piece I painted in class with them!



Sherry

Sorry Sherry - didn't realize your eyes were closed!phewy!


























Ann


















Playin' with Studio Clay by Sculpey(TM) ~Yesterday I taught a clay class at my house - we created an Iris, bud and bee.































Sherry

























Alice

Alice won the drawing and took home my project piece!





















Roz

After everyone left I continued to play with clay! My younger sister needed some gifts for Bunco so I created some holiday things and then I made some things for the McTier reunion that is coming up.





























































Football season ~ My middle son is playing football for the first time ever! His middle school only plays 6 games which I think is awesome! I only have to worry 6 times about him getting hurt on the field!! Silly I know. He wasn't too thrilled that the only person in the stands trying to take photos was his mother! He finally turned around and I snapped at the right time.























all the other pictures looked like this ~





















Have a wonderful week! I'll be back on Tuesday with my bowling scores and again on Wednesday with more paint class pictures!!

CLICK ON THE SUPER SWEET GIVEAWAY BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND COLUMN OF MY BLOG TO CHECK OUT SHANNON AND FRIENDS AUSTRALIAN ARTISTS GIVEAWAY!!

Blessings,
Sandy

8 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Okay, time for a fall giveaway featuring Sunflowers of clay???? I love them!
hugs
Sandi

MOM said...

Tell Kendall we need more pictures of him in his football uniform. Love the Iris and bee. I know everyone enjoyed the clay class and others are looking forward to clay classes being held at HL. Give a hug to all of your men for me.
Love,
Mom

Donna, The Decorated House said...

More wonderful pictures of your ladies painting, and playing with clay, too! They are all wonderful.
Fun football pictures. Perfect for welcoming Fall.
Donna

Unknown said...

hey there! Just popped in to say hello friend! Isn't fall just fab, one of my favorite times of the year!
Hugs,
Robyn

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

They are beautiful. Your son looks as though he likes football....M

Rosemary said...

Love the artwork as usual.
Cool football pics.
Rosemary

Eve said...

I lvoe that little glass with the peppermint canes and crabapples. So cute and creative.

You paint better than Donna. I did htis a few years ago but haven;t done it in a while. You inspire me to get out my paints. : )

Charlie McGee said...

Hi Sweetie,
I'm back. Finally went in and worked on my blog, changing it a bit and adding new things to it.

As always I love your roses. I've got to just sit down and paint some that look like that.

well, pop in and see me.
hugs,
Charlie